CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Big Camp out






Paige's first camp out. In the back yard. Oh so far away :) We'll see if it lasts the whole night. She is quite the trooper so chances are she will, if she can sleep through the trains. She hears them all the time but not quite out in the yard all night!! She is excited. They have the flashlights and snacks. Landon is asleep on his bean bag. I made myself my new fave drink. Bacardi Limon and sprite. It is yummy. Of course this is a big event for me too!! Inside everyone in bed and quiet time and a drink. Nice!! I guess of course I should be up in bed but, I find since Landon is sleeping better I need to stay up later to actually sleep better. The shorter sleep time grew on me.
This morning Paige slept in until 930A. This has never happened before. I am struggling to get her to bed. She sleeps in late, takes naps (only at preschool) and she is not ready for bed these days until 9P. I have to wonder since it is light out later if that plays a roll as well. So she slept till 930A and she would ahve slept later but Anal mommy had to go and check on her. 830A is the absolute latest she has ever slept and I think that has happened once. So at 9A I started to get worried but waited unpatiently. Then at 930A I couldn't wait anymore. I was getting nervous. So I went in and checked on her. She woke up of course. But was well worth it. She was in a good mood after all that sleep!! Landon had a bit of a rough day. Never know what will happen with him. He just could not get comfy even with all the meds, so I have a feeling progression is in the works. It seems as though he just cannot catch a break and when he does they are very short lived. He was alert for a few hours and layed on the floor and kicked, so that is good news!
Good Night!!

No comments: