CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I was "tagged" by Shan
24 things about me...

4 places I go over and over
1. Walmart
2. Park
3. Work
4. Backyard

4 people that email me
1. Laurie
2. My sisters and mom
3. Shan
4. Christin, friend from way back in the day!!

4 of my favorite foods
1. pizza
2. Starbucks
3. Anything Chocolate
4. Mexican

4 places I would rather be right now
1. At the lake
2. At home with Landon and Paige
3. Back home in Kansas with everyone for our yearly get together!!
4. Visiting my Grandma with the kids.

4 movies/TV shows (changed it up) I could watch over and over
1. Knocked up--It is nasty but hilarious!!
2. Real World (sorry lame but I get hooked every year!!
3. Wild Hogs (Hilarious)
4. General Hospital (Jason is soo CUTE!!)

4 People I want to learn more about...
1. Shan
2. Myself

1 comment:

Shan said...

I love it Tami! It looks soooo good. I actually almost picked this kit myself. Your header with the kids pics is beautiful:) I'm so glad you like it!