CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cars Birthday Party!!

Yeah the party was alot of fun. Nice and relaxing. Abby's teacher gaver her some poster paper and we made a HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON banner. It is awesome!! Gonna be such a keepsake! The kids painted their little hands and foot and stamped it on. Eveyone who came signed a B-Day wish for landon. We BBQ burgers and dogs and had potato salad and chicken dip.........MMM.... I am hungry!! The guys undloaded the very very heavy tree and dug in the hot sun for a while. I felt really bad but know they didn't mind!! The tree is beautiful! It is a snow crabe apple. It will have beautiful white flowers come sping and NO FRUIT!! I can't wait to see it. Everytime I look at it I will think of my beautiful angel!! It is back by the swing set so I will always Know that Landon is close by when Paige is playing back there!! For now he can sit in his stoller and enjoy a little bit of shade. An Ice Cream truck came by that day, Never seen one out here before, that was a great treat. Haley and her family gave us a beautiful little ornament to go under the tree. It is amazing!! We raised about $250 to give to the UMDF for research and I am sure there were more people who donated in Landon's honor. So keepsakes saved from the party..... B-day Banner, The yard ornament, I saved a cake plate (I really did) and the decoration from the table and the Cars Happy B-day banner. Ok I think that is it..... Will do the same next year!!
I love you Landon!! BIG 1

No comments: