CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time

Wow, I cannot beleive how fast time is going, April already tomorrow. On the 24th, Paige will be 5, in a way I am sad that my baby is getting so big but after all that has happened I feel soo blessed that she will be 5!
We have our Kindergarden roundup on the 21st. That is exciting! She is soo excited to go, I just hope she stays excited after realizing that it is school and not play time like she is used to. I hope that she is developmentally ready. She knows most of her letters and numbers 1-5. She is not really ready to read, but we are continually working on that.
She is soo very excited for her birthday. She has been wanting to be 5 for a long time now, although I think now she is ready to be 13! She thinks she needs a cell phone! I told her she couldn't have one till she is 13 so now that is what she is wishing for!
You has been jumping off the swing, swinging high and then jumping. She fell off backwards the other day. Stunt gone bad! She cried a little and got back up and it took alot of tears and courage for her to try again after that. She didn't want to try, but I told her she needed to so she wouldn't continue to be scared. She did it! And by now I am sure she has forgotten all about it. And did you now she is one of the Dancing with the Stars girls? And I as her partner get a very good workout! WE even go behind the wall while they call our names!
Fun times!
I am doing good, other than my mind going 100 miles per hour. I actually woke at 4A and was still awake to hear my neighbor start his truck for work at 530A, then I fell asleep and then over slept. I feel like I need to be doing more for the fundraiser, then I wonder if I am putting everything else infront of my grief. I miss Landon soo much, it is such a huge loss and it will always hurt and I will always have a wound.
I had a dream last night that I was 100% happy, I had nothing carried in my mind, no what if's, no pain just pure happiness! Sometimes I wonder what that really feels like awake? Don't get me wrong, through all I have been, I am happy, Paige, my family, my friends make me happy, just not the same old carefree happy that used to be. It really is just not the same.
If you ahve not please take time to check out the fundraiser and if you can please help us raise money to help find a treatment/cure for this disease. Even if you can only donate $1 that will help. www.umdf.org/landonshope
Thanks for keeping up with us!
Tami

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love you! I have a great idea to earn money for Landon's run..
I'll email you. ;)