CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring!

Oh it feels so good! The sun that is! The warm temps! I am loving it up!
Paige is of course too. She is outside 98% of the days we are home the 2% is eating and me trying to get her to sit and take a few minutes break. She rode her bike to the park last weekend and wanted me to ride with her, well the best I can do is walk with her since I don't have a bike. Last night we went to T's house for dinner and she has a very nice bike! It is a
cruiser, paid alot of $$ for it, it was nice, like drivin a Cadi! Of coure I don't have the $$ to spend on a really nice one, but I am going to get the cheap version of her cruiser!
Pagie will love it! I am excited, will be fun and great exercise! We can go on the bke trail around the river! Will be nice!
I will have to get some sort of refrigerated pack to take with us, for snacks of course! Just in case! Sorry just thinking and writing!
Fundraiser is doing great. Have people to walk and hope to get them online to register.
We have also had some great donations from some who cannot make the walk.
It is awesome! I do have a prayer request for Landon Weber. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/landonweber
Thanks!!!
Tami

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love Spring too! I am so happy that you and Paige are enjoying life. :)