CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where do rocks belong????

Certainly not in your nose! Right?
Not the case aroud here. I got a call from preschool about 1030a. Of course alarmed I say what happened. "Well Paige put a rock in nose and it is stuck, we cannot get it out"
She did WHAT???
I had to go get her and bring her to Urgent Care in Greeley and have the nurse and assitant take the rock out of her nose. Luckily they did it in the waiting room and we did not even have to check in. Thanks to those folks over there!!!
Woo, what a day. I got a migraine this morning, and had a doc appt as well this afternoon. I have not had migraines for 2 years and now all of a sudden they are back. He thinks it may have something to do with strained muscles. Ok, So I started the Jillian workout about a month ago and may have pulled soemthing. or it could be the fact that I sit at a computer for 9 hours a day 5 days a week for 12 years. I am not sure what is going on, but migraines completely suck!

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Definitely NOT in your nose, sweet little Paigeybug!
Oh boy, sounds like fun. Sorry about your migraines, huge bummer. Will you email me with the details about the walk-a-thon? It's after Memorial Day weekend!! That means slow down at school and WARM! I know you knew that, I just looked at a calendar and got so excited!
Email is: michaelenem@comcast.net
Thanks sweetheart! Hopefully we can see you soon.s