CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Brighter

Well, it seemed as though my other design blog had become a bit dark. So I decided to brighten thing up a bit, I need brighter things!
We colored Easter eggs the other night. Paige had a ton of fun and only a few rolled onto the floor and cracked! Funny, Paige actually cried when the first hit the floor! I reminded her we had more of them and we would get even more since it broke! Oh the things we bribe with!
These days, I will pretty much bribe with anything that cuts the wimpers and moans shorter!
Please God give me more patience!
We are headed up to Estes to have Easter with my little, taller sister. (do you hear the jealousy in that?) And my niece and nephew, and maybe my dad. Being a nurse, my mom must work.
We are not having the traditional big meal. Instead we will have yummy, scumptious chicken dip, ham and pickle wraps, and torilla wraps. MMMMM! I am hungry!
The kids can color some more eggs and have a few egg hunts.
I will update with pics probably on Sunday. Have a wonderful Easter!
Tami

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the new blog layout.
You have a very happy Easter. I love you. ;)

Shan said...

Happy Easter to you guys too!