CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, it is the 2nd. , I soo meant to get on here yesterday, I don't know where the day went.Hope everyone had a safe New Year's Eve/Day. I was in bed by 10P, it was nice and relaxing and even better, I woke feeling really good the next mroning :)Well tomorrow I turn the big 33 and My Friend Laurie and maybe my sister will be coming down to go play some pool and just hang out.Paige is not soo excited, that I am going to go do something without her, so I told her we would go to dinner, then she can go to her dad's. So far she is ok with that.She has been doing really well! She has soo much energy it wears my out! She has big ideas and the things she says are hilarious. At 7A she ran into my room and said "momm, I got good rest so I have lots of energy" That is how I woke up! It is great! After a few cups of coffee I feel the same :)She has been rocking out to Hannah, and I mean really rockin out. She blasts the music has this stick thing that she sings into and even does a few little head bangs here and there. It is hilarious, and I have to admit I take my turn too!In addition to my yoga, I have added Gillad (?) . He like to kick my butt, but I feel so good afterwards. It is only about 15-20 minutes long when you fastward the comercials (I have it recorded on DVR) and I do skip over some of the sit ups (OUCH!) but I do my best. I have also been keeping up with the yoga. Hopefully my body will get wipped into shape!PS---She actually wore jeans! She has refused jeans since she was 2! (they are too uncomfortable!)
Tami

No comments: