CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Free moment

Seems we are really busy these days, Paige started her private swim lessons last night and loved it. I really think this is going to be soo much better for her than the group lessons. She is actually working on keeping her self afloat and not just being held up by someone walking her through the pool! She used lots of her muscles and did very well! I cannot wait to see how much progress she makes in the next months to come.
I am still doing my yoga and Gilad work out. I feel much better and I think the challenge is good for me right now. We are taking things day by day and take what comes our way.
Not much else going on at all. I am not even sure what we have been busy doing other than really spending lots of time together. Paige has grown soo much in the last few months it is amazing.
We did put Harley down this last week, another death for her to deal with. She says, first I don't have my brother and now I don't have my dog. Poor girl has gone through more in the last 4 years than some have in lifetime. She wants to get a puppy, but we don't have time for a puppy. I hope sometime (not soon) to have another dog, but we will get an older dog who needs a good home. Sugar has really softened up to Paige lately, if we are sitting together on the couch, Sugar will jump right up and let Paige pet her. So that has made her feel really good!
On my birthday I got the most amazing gift. My mom and sisters ordered a picture book from shutterfly for me. It begins with my pregnant tummy, ultasound pics and goes on to present Landon's life. Of course I sobbed a picture #1 and cried throughout. The love he gave and was given is amazing.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I am so glad that you are doing good. I am sure Paige will love her swim lessons. I am so glad that you got such a wonderful gift from your mom.. I am sure you will treasure it forever. Love you!

Shan said...

That is an amazing present! We're busy too, I keep thinking of you, and I'm not sure where the time goes! We're getting ready for Josie's party and hoping that you and Paige will be able to come. She is getting so big! I think Josie grew about two inches in the last month too!