CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Little Comedian

Paige this morning while putting on her new cow girl boots.
(Keep in mind while saying this she is wide eye'd and very excited about her idea)

"Mommy I know, we can go to a farm and I can step in poop"

Obviously she has high expectations of these boots!!


The other morning before school, she hands me the phone and says.

"Mommy call and see if the mall is open"
I said
"Sweetie, we have school and work today"
She says
"I know call and see if they are open and all the kids can go!"

She told me this morning too when she woke up and found I had already been up and showered
(YES! She slept in past 7A!!!)
She says as if she missed something important "Mommy you should have woke me up"

2 comments:

Angel said...

OK the poop story is the funniest thing I have heard in a while, Matt and I both had a great chuckle...super cute!!!

Holly said...

I love the boots in the poop story! It is great that you have documented this!! :)