CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Merry (belated) Christmas!!
We had a busy, fast Christmas here. Well I guess if by busy you mean making cookies and eating alot! We had fun. We were all at my house (except my older sister and her family).
I refused to leave this year. It just didn't feel right leaving. So we ate alot and sat alot. The kids kept each other busy and today we ended it with a big game of bowling. Paige's new favorite thing to do, except I think the only reason she likes it is for the arcade games and snacks!
It should be fun getting back to the groove of things come Monday for a few days and then a few days off!! YAY!!
Along with the good, fun times, were the sad times. I missed Landon a ton. It just is not right going to the cemetery on Chrismas to take your child a gift. That is the only time I lost it, sometimes when I go to the cemetery, it feels like the past year is being thrown into my face. That is tough to take!
We did take Landon a tree decorated with pictures and a string that Abby crocheted. Mike's family took a wreath, which was very pretty!
Here are some pics from the last few days.



3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

I can only imagine how hard it was going to the cemetery! I prayed for you Christmas morning. I was wondering how it would go for you and I prayed that God would give you strength! I can't even imagine. Please know we are here if you ever need anything! So glad though you had a good day! -Mindy

Shan said...

I'm glad it was a good Christmas, and I'm not surprised it was a little sad. I hate that going to the cemetery is so difficult... I wish I knew what words to say but I don't. Just that we love you all and think of you and Landon all the time:)

Holly said...

I love you Tami! You are a brave woman! I am glad you guys had a good Christmas.