CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So nice outside!

It is at least 60 degrees today, and yes it has been for a few days, unfortunatley though the last 3 days it has been 60, it has been soo windy you couldn't step out without trying not to blow away. Poor Paige was soo upset they could not go outside all day yesterday. So I am sure they are out alot today, it is beautiful out!
Paige had swim again on Saturday and she had soo much fun again. This teacher is really working her hard, which is great! I am hoping she gets more comfort in the pool!
She has also grown out of her socks! She is getting soo big! She also has a new "friend" she only calls on her "cell phone" (fake of course!". Her "friends" name is Fabulous! Yep that's right. Fabby, is Fabulous' nickname. She pretends to be chatting away.
Which she seems to be getting from our friends, who are 13 and 17 and have do have real cell phones. We went to church with them on Sunday and then went to Chuckie Cheese. There mom was Landon's Home Health care nurse. So we all went and it was nice, cause the girls hung with Paige for 4 hours, yes 4 hours in that place! Hailey and myself sat chatted, it was very nice!
Needless to say, Paige slept really good that night.
So anyone of you who actually read this and drink wine,
I am not sure if this is just me, but I have found that when I drink a lighter wine, I wake in the middle of the night and cannot go back to sleep for hours! But I drink the darker wine, even the rose wine, and I don't seem to have this problem. Just a few glasses and I have the sleeping issue with the lighter wine. Is this just me being crazy or is there a reasoning behind this?

Also, as much as I didn't really want to, I am looking at getting another dog. Not a puppy! We do not have time for a pup, but an older dog, nice, loving dog, to watch out for the house!
I used to hear these little noises in the house at night and always just assumed it was the dog, or maybe it was no big deal cause I knew if it were something or someone the dog would bark.
Well, it is a bit quiet in the house. Not in any real hurry, just want to make sure we find the right dog, must get along with cats, kids and preferably one that does not howl at trains!

No comments: