CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

It's here!

Well after 2 Christmas's of wanting, she finally got it!



And Maxie Boy is staying the weekend! This is my dad's dog, ain't he cute!!!



Paige and I were running around in the basement tonight and she said hold up! Now for some weird reason the old song came into my head and has yet to leave. "Hold up, wait a minute, ain't got nothin but a tootie frutie, get off the floor if you got that bootie" Now are those really even the words or just the words I made up to it 15 years ago? Too funny. Anyways, I cannot get the song out of my head and Paige thought it was sooo cool!
Well, I am passing on to all of you , you can sing it in your heads and take it out of mine!! Have a great weekend!












1 comment:

Holly said...

LOVE IT!!! OMG- She looks like she is having a blast!!! :) Love that kid!!