CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh the sharing!

Well I must say the freezing cold weather can go at any time!
So I blogged about our dog being sick, well he has not gone outside the last few days other than to run out midyard squat and run back to the door to get back in. I can't really say I blame him, it is by far way to cold. But he also as not eaten in 2 days. Not sure if this is him getting really sick or just, I'm to freakin cold to go out there even if it means to grab some food. I tried bringing his food inside to feed him and he still had no interest, but I put the food back outside, cause I surely am not going to leave the dog food in the house for him to eat it and then have to go poo, when no one is home to let him out!
So I now have a very snorty dog sleeping on my floor. He was sleeping at the bottom of the stairs, he then figured out how to sneak up when I went to bed and slept on the floor in the living, he then resorted to sneaking into my room when he thought I was asleep. Now he just does whatever he wants.
Paige has also figured out that for the sake of not listening to a bunch of crying and whining at 5A, she can also sneak into my bed. So she is getting up extremely early to crawl in my bed, but she then sleeps until about 7 or like this morning 730A. I'll take it! Getting up at 6A to sit at the table and color is no fun! Ater a few days of that. I told her she had to watch cartoons until I had my coffee! So I can handle a little bed buddy for a few hours extra sleep!
She has not gotten sick since he last bout a few weeks ago. She has been very energetic and happy for the most part. I am going to help with her class Christmas Party on Thursday and hope to get some good pics of her with her friends.
I have signed her up for private swim lessons at the rec center, so she will start that next month!

1 comment:

Just g said...

Hi
I saw your post on the Prayers for Kaia blog. I wondered how you found us and wanted to thank you for posting.
You can contact me at Glendapropst@aol.com
Thanks