CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

WOW

Something very interesting just happened.
We went to light the candle and put a ribbon on the tree at the funeral home. Mike picked Paige up and met me over there.
Well feeling a bit eary and all these feeling of the funeral home came back to me. Walking in, there is 1 other family standing there writing on the ribbon. Now I don't know too many people in Greeley, but the family was a family that Paige and Landon went to daycare with. The 2-3 months he went he was there with this little boy at times. Paige had gone to daycare with him for a few years. But the strange thing happened when I got home.
Mike took Paige to her Christmas party so I came home to finish uploading the pics on here. I Put my food in the microwave and ran down to click upload. I went back up got my food out of the microwave and was making a sandwich when I heard something hit the ground, right by my feet.
Now I don't know if I blogged on this necklace before. But Shan had it made for me after Landon passed. I cried when I saw it becasue it is soo very special. It has his name on one side and the day he was born and the day he grew his wings. It also has his birthstone and angel wings attached. I wear this necklace almost everyday, there are days I forget to put it on. I usually store it in the original case and in my purse, so I can put it on when I get to work. Last night I took it off and put it next to the TV in the livingroom. I remember exactly the spot. And I went to put it on today at work and remembered exactly where I put it.
So I heard something drop by my feet, I look down an it is the necklace! Now I am in shock at this point. It is as if it were thrown at me. I stood in disbelief. Then I thought back to this morning and thought well maybe I meant to take it with me and that is as far as I got with it. But not the case, the first time I had even thought about was at work and I remember thinking, oh yeah I left it next to the TV. And in a spot that Paige would not have even looked or touched it.
I then prayed. Thanked God and my Landon for sending me such a sign in a time I needed it again!
Shan, this necklace is soo special. This and the locket my mom gave me. They are soo very special. Thank you.
I came here to update on things, but after writing all this. I will wait for another time....
Love to all
Tami













2 comments:

Shan said...

I'm crying. That's amazing Tam, and so special. I'm just honored that he used the necklace. What an amazing, sweet, wonderful little saint Landon is. So funny that you posted this. Last night I got up at 2am to give Marie cold meds and while I was laying there trying to get back to sleep I thought of him and how you had said maybe he was being Rie's gaurdian angel. I think you're right. We're thinking of you guys! Love you!

Also, if you want to get away, we're here!

Holly said...

I love you Tami! I am so glad that you have Shan.. she's so awesome!