CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

HU (hurtin unit)

Yep that's me. I am one big HU, I don't know if anyone know what a ultimotion is. Kind of like a wii game. This hooks up to the TV and has different sports. Tennis, Golf, Bowling, and Football.
Well as kids our parents always took us to play tennis. I had not played in a long time but have always loved it. Well this game is soo fun. It is as if you are really playing.
WELL> We played a bit during the day on Saturday, then we actually went to the bowling alley and bowled, for real and 2 games. Then after the kids went to bed, my sister and I stayed up until about 11p playing tennis. This was like for 3 hours!
Again, this was Saturday, It is Monday and I can barley move!
Too funny. What a workout! I had to order one. Paige likes the golf! And now she likes to go bowling too, we found a new hobby for these cold snowy days!
Please say prayers for Sweet Kaia's family. She was just diagnosed with Leigh's a few short days ago and went to Heaven this morning.
PLEASE !! Tell everyone you know about this disease, we really need to find a treatment or cure!
I will be do a fundraiser for Landon's birthday this year. I know I said that last year too, but this year it is going to happen. Any ideas, please let me know!

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh wow! So quick! THey hadn't even dealt with the emotions! I am certainly praying! Sorry you are a hurting unit! Whew! Hey, as for the fundraisers... I know many who have done an open house, block party type thing and any donations went to whatever foundation you are working for. Also, many businesses will help. If you tell your story, they would be even more willing to help. E-mail me if I can do anything or give you any advice! pfohl4@hotmail.com hugs! Also, UMDF has a LOAD of suggestions on fundraisers.

Angel said...

One idea for a fundraiser that I think is a great idea is to get people to donate items and services of all kinds and then create a website for people to bid on kind of like a silent auction. I like this idea because people all over the country can get involved with it. Also, the costs are fairly low with starting it. Then on the final day you can have gathering locally which you can offer items to be bid on that day by locals. That is just one idea but it is a good way to get to get people involved from all over. I know I am far away but if I can help you in any way I am here for you.
Angel

Holly said...

I love you! I think the fundraiser is a great idea... maybe get with a gym or something the does 5K runs and try and do one, let the proceeds go to Landon's cause... I know our local community college does them, maybe you could do something like that :) let me know what you end up doing.. keep us updated :)