CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sleepy

I feel like I just cannot get enough sleep this week! Is it because the days are shorter, the cooler weather, allergies, work is to dang boring? Not sure, but I hope this tiredness passes soon!
Maybe I need a BIG change! Something extravagant..Maybe a beach vacation! Hmm.
Paige is in Volleyball and will have her first game on Saturday. I am really looking forward to seeing how she does. Practice is right after school and I am at boring work, so I have yet to see her play. She loves 1st grade still, not as much as she did week 1 but still likes it. If it were up to her she'd stay home all day, eat chicken nuggets dipped in BBQ sauce and watch ICarly!
I am getting sleepy so will sign off.....

1 comment:

Angel said...

I know the perfect remedy, how about a trip to a beautiful resort in the Florida Keys to see an old friend that would love to see you.