CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

A new week, A new found energy!

I feel better this week! The bags are minimized, I have more energy and I am eating healthier!!!
All great things!

Have I told you that I am in an LDR??? (long distance relationship)
This is my first experience with this, and typically I would say, No to an LDR or wouldn't even think about it! But this guy is so sweet and worth it--and was not really planned. I mean what are the odds that we would even meet being ind different states AND hit it off so well! It has only been a few month, so we'll see where (if anywhere) this goes. Taking it one step at a time! I am learning so much in the world of dating.

Paige had her volleyball game. This was her first game EVER for ANYTHING! (That she's actually shown up for). She was nervous, and yes she got "dizzy" and "headachy" on the way there. So we talked about boys, and pumped up the music in the car to get her mind off of things! She did great. She was nervous and didn't move much, but she served the ball wonderfully.

Angel---I am so there!! Sooner than later I hope!! I cannot even imagine how wonderful it would be to catch up with you and meet your husband!!!

No comments: