CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mito Awareness Week


It is Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Week.
Mitochondrial Cells are the powerhouse cells in our bodies, If these cells do not function properly your body's organ's fail. Life is cut way too short. There is NO cure and there is NO treatment.
4 Years ago I had no clue what mitochondrial cells were. I never realized how complex our bodies are and the tiniest of mutation in our cells are repeated throughout our bodies. 1Slight problem creates a HUGE problem. Our lives have been turned upside down by mitochondrial disease. One disease my sweet little guy is no longer fighting. Our God is good and he gets us through the most unbearable of times. I know in time, we will find a Cure for this disease and WE, (you and I) are here to help in that fight!
www.umdf.org

No comments: