CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Loving this Fall weather

I have to admit, I am loving this fall weather for very selfish reasons!
Not only am I enjoying fall for all it is.......
*Leaves changing
*Cooler temps
*Just overall beauty!

But.........

I also am loving it because..........
*It is getting darker earlier, which means I can get Paige in bed earlier and easier!!
*Paige is sleeping in later, which means I am as well!!!
*She crawled into my bed the other morning as she always does, but she was soo cold she snuggled up right next to me and it was sooo cozy, we both fell back to sleep for 30 min!!!!
*I can put the heating pad on my back while I drift off to a deep, wonderful sleep.
*My weeds are dying off without any effort on my part
*And last but not least, I have not had to mow my yard in almost 2 weeks!! And hopefully this weekend will be the last of the season!!!

Now don't get me wrong, I love spring and summer, but I have to admit, I am ready to welcome Fall!!

No comments: