CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Going to pick out head stone

Ugh! Why is this soo difficutl for me. Am I in some sort of denial? We did not pick out a headstone for Landon after his passing. Quite frankly it was not priority for me nor affordable.
But thing I hav taken to the cemetary are dissapearing and that makes me very angry. We are going tomorrow to pick out a headstone so we can have a more appropriate place to go to greive, pray, cry. I am having such a tough time with this, I just cannot understan why, after all we have gone through. I am however going to be relevied when it is picked out. Maybe it is the fact that this it soo important and must be perfect, that the decision must be right because after all it will be there forever. I hope! Feeling emotional.
Paige was watching a cartoon this morning, they must have had a new baby boy in the house.
The little girl was singing to him....Little Brother, Little Brother, your hear with me forever and ever, I will take care of you, kiss you, love...................I stood in the other room and cried.
EMOTIONAL!
Lord please give me strength to make it through tomorrow......


2 comments:

Jen said...

it is so hard to do this.. I struggled with the fact that I was buying and picking out a headstone for MY DAUGHTER.. I kept thinking of how wrong it was, how this is not suppose to be this way.. she is suppose to help pick one out for me, many years from now..for you and paige.. ((hugs))

Michaelene said...

Tami, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I can't imagine how hard it must be. I'm thinking about you and hoping that the day goes as best as it possibly can. It's amazing and appalling that people "take" things that have been left for someone else. I mean really, dignity people, dignity.
Love you guys!