CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Spring Fever

I have a major case of it! Saturday was really nice, took baloo for a nice walk! Sunday on the other hand was a complete windy disaster. Could not even step outside. needless to say it was a long, boring, eat everything in the house day!
Paige had the tummy flu on Thursday. Now she has this nasty cold. She did go to school today, of course against her own will, but I am sure she will do just fine when there!
I got some much needed time to myself on Saturday night. Soaked in the tub and had a glas of wine. Painted my toe nails and watched Twilight. Fell asleep on the couch about 9p and didn't even think about crawling out of bed till 8a Sunday morning. Very nice!
I have yet to plant seeds as they are not available in the stores yet. Hopefully soon!


No comments: