CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spring is coming

The way the sky looks today, it makes it feel like spring. Looks like raIn clouds this morning. Paige looked out the window this morning and said, "Mommy, it looks like a tornado out". It does make it feel like spring. Gives me hope that spring is coming soon. Despite the cold weather and the snow on the ground. Spring is only a few months away! I desperately long for it.....long to see my flowers bloom, long to feel the warmth on my body, long to get out for long walks, long to watch Paige play at the park and run around barefoot!
I think it just might be time to go buy a few flower pots and get some seeds growing inside.

Yes, Spring is coming!

1 comment:

Holly said...

plant some for me I don't have much of a green thumb! ;)