CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Made it through!

Oh it was an emotional Saturday morning, so surreal pulling into a work area with headstones covering the front lawn. We picked the first stone we saw, the design is not worked up yet, i will pick a few pictures to put on each side of his name. Paige wants a ladybug and I want a toad.
The ladybugs are well suited, everytime we go out there in the summer ladybugs are all over plants and the toad............................all little boys love toads!
As the man asked our information and asked for the name to be placed.........It took all I had to hold back the tears. But I did it. Survived. I do feel releived and it will be soo nice to look at that stone instead of plane old grass!

3 comments:

Jen said...

wonderful.. so glad you have this done.. :) HUGS!

Shan said...

Can't wait to see it Tami:) It is the worst shopping trip ever, but every time I see Rie's stone it makes me feel better. Concrete proof of the mark she made I guess... Love you guys.

Holly said...

I like what Shan said about concrete proof.. luv u tami,u did it.