CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Yes I do ...............

Get bored very easily, Hence the changing of my blog style..........AGAIN!
Since I last posted--
* I went from the age of 33 to 34. I feel good~!
*Paige started back to K and to say the least, this week has been filled with alot of crying and mind changing!
*We have watched the movie UP 15 times***sometimes not in its entirty due to leaving for K-Hence the tears!
*It is freezing fricken cold!
*Baloo is a gentle loving dog that Paige has become very attached to and to my suprise she feeds him!
* I have excercised every night to Gilad
*I have eaten 2 bags of tortilla chips in there entirty and a bottle and half of salsa---UGH! Hence the workouts!

Sending our love to everyone.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love you Tami!
Have a good week. Stay warm!