CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PreSchool Grad!

Yes, Paige is now a grad! I am so proud of her. They sang Down By the Bay, which by the way is forever stuck in my head.
Then they got there "diplomas". Then we ate and she played with all her friends, until it started to rain. It was overcast and lightening, but the weather held out perfectly! She was very excited. We were not home until close to 9pm. Then of course she had to eat somthing, take a bath and she was right to bed. She was totally wiped from the day.
This morning I woke up at 8am, way overslept, had to be to work at 830a. Kindof tough since I live 20-25 miles from work. I threw on some clothes, wiped my face off, threw my makeup in a bag, got Paige dressed and out the door we went. I was at work at 8:40am. Wow!
It really would not have been too big a deal, but the other girl who works with me was out this morning, and I had a client that was supposed to call me right at 830a. Luckily she was running late as well and didn't call until 1030am. Geesh! I am sitting quietly enjoying some much needed coffee!

No comments: