CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day

Dandelions from Heaven

Mothers Day is coming and I wanted to send you a
sign. Something you can tell others…."It is from an angel of mine." So I
searched the heavens high and low for that perfect thing. And low and behold I
found it and I
hope a smile it will bring.
So when you look to the heavens and see the yellow stars in the sky Just think
of me…your angel….in the Heavens way up high. And just imagine those stars are
dandelions up above.. Yes Dandelions are also in Heaven, which you know how much
I love! So on this Mother’s Day when you awake and feel blue You will notice
those stars are no longer in view. So just look to the meadows and the
dandelions you will see, Are the ones I’ve tossed down this Mother’s Day from
me! And when you have found a dandelion that has turned from yellow to white
You’re suppose to make a wish and blow with all your might. For you will be
blowing kisses to me in Heaven above And I will be catching them and blowing
them back, sent with all my love. Please know that I am with you on this
Mother’s Day. And also in the days ahead….God and I will neverstray. We will be
with you when you say your prayers, when the day is done. For now I can be
everywhere and God will be your guide. Remember when you see the dandelions, it
is your guarantee That I am always close to you, for dandelions are free to roam
Now just like me!

Written by Laura/Heavenly Lights Memorial 2001

1 comment:

Shan said...

Oh, I'm in tears. Happy Mothers Day Tami! That is just perfect:) I don't know if I'll ever look at dandelions the same way again.