CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Fying by

Wow, Where is May going?
I had a good/very emotional Mother's day. It harder than I expected and the emotions wore me out a bit. I awoke to Paige's sweet smile, wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. She even slept in until 730A. Nice! Then she went with Mike for a bit, which gave me time to go get a few flowers potted and taken to the cemetary.
Paige has not had a headache/migraine since we stopped the Claratin, so I am keeping my fingers crossed, they will continue to decrease! I do believe she is going through another growth spurt, she is eating sooo much! She is talking about Landon so very much and misses him a ton. I have a feeling this will conintue to happen as she gets older and understands more. She wants to say prayers for him at night before bed now! That is soo awesome, she was soo afraid to do so before.
We have busy weekends ahead. Next weekend we will be in Estes Park helping out with a fundraiser for my neice and nephews school. Then the following weekend we will be up there again celebrating my nephews 5th b-day, and my sister from KS and her family will be out as well, and helping get prepared for the walk and Paige's baptism.

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Glad you had a nice Mama's Day - I thought about you a lot on Sunday. Good news about Paige and her headaches! Hopefully that will be the end of that - and BOO for Claritin being so yucky!
Safe travels in the coming weeks, sweetheart. I will see you soon!!