CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Sweet Angel

www.umdf.org/landonshope

It is just a little over a week from what would be Landon's 2nd birthday. On his birthday last year, I felt soo fortunate to be able to hold him and sing to him and just be with him. I prayed we would have a second birthday to share with him.


I, of course am feeling a bit emotional with this coming day, May 30th. The fundraiser has been soo wonderful. SO many people fell in love with him and I am soo glad so many will be with us to share in his special day with us. Please pray for my strength in the coming weeks. It seems


that the time between holidays, special birthdays, and then the 1 year of his passing is going by so quickly. These days are very difficult and I try soo very hard to get through them and be soo grateful the time we had. Squeeze your kids tight and send balloons in the air on May 30th in Landon's honor.
Love to all................

1 comment:

Holly said...

i love you. thnking of you, praying for you.