CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

K Roundup!

We went to the Kindergarden roundup at the school! It was soo mcuh fun. Paige saw all her little girlie friends and had tons of fun. I have never been in the school before and it is really cute!
The rooms are big and full of windows! Very nice. I grew up in a smaller town but not at all this small. They have this little mini petite gym and cafeteria! I was a bit worried about things being soo huge for her, but really it is just perfect! I am alot more nervous than she will be I think!
Went at lunch and got 2 gallons of paint. 1 gallon of Politely Purple and 1 gallon of Pink Chintz! I have no idea what Chintz means but the color is an amazing pink! She is gonna love it!
She is getting 3 Birthday parties, is she the luckiest kid ever or what! I got some really good pics of her the other day that I will post soon, she is looking sooo grown up!

No comments: