CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We had a great time at Easter. The Easter bunny brought a basket for Paige and also one for Landon. Paige was very excited and wondered where my Easter basket was. I kind of stumbled, Good question! I told her the easter bunny just brings baskets for kids, and kids in Heaven. I questioned myself on weather it was a good idea to have the bunny hide a basket for Landon, I know I felt I wanted or needed to for myself but also wondered if that might confuse Paige and, I went with my heart and did it. She kept the stuffed duckie of Landon's so she could sleep with it. She was very excited to take it to the cemetary.
She ran up to his site and ususally when I say ok let's say a prayer she gets a bit scared and pulls away. Not this time, she folded her hands together and repeated me with the Father Son and Holy Spirit and stood tall next to me as we said a prayer. We blew kisses and she gave me a big hug!
It was all soo worth it!

My new favorite flowers, Orchids. They are beautiful.

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Such a good mommy - you absolutely did the right thing, absolutely! Happy Resurrection - to all of you including your own little angel ;)