CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

A bowl of cereal

We are still fighting the "battle of breakfasts"
She likes something for a while and then it just gets old. But today I come here to say........
Paige ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast!!
I was shocked. I asked what she wanted and she said a bowl of cereal. I think yeah right, I 'm gonna get it for you and your not gonna eat it, so I prepared myself to make a 2nd choice.
Not today! She sat and ate almost the whole bowl. I was soo happy! Healthy, easy, filling breakfast!
We have a busy busy week. Kindergarden round up tomorrow night and getting things ready for the big day Friday. A party for her on Sat and Sun! She really wants her ears peirced. So I will try to suprise her with that this weekend too!
The Big B-day suprise is her room. I am going to paint her desk, her walls and I got her a very cute quilt for her bed. I am painting the walls her favorit colors. Pink and Purple. They are white right now, so I cannot wait, I have to fit all the painting in sometime this weekend as well. She knows what I up to, she just will not see it until it is all done! I gave her Dora decor to the girl down the street, and I think she was a bit lost without it last night, but she did well!
I will post before and after pics!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Yessss!!! Hooray for cereal! For your sake I hope that keeps up! Wishing miss P an early happy birthday:) Josie will be so jealous, she really want's pink and purple walls. I told her she could only have pink though (once again proof that I am a fun hater). You, Mommy, are definitely not a fun hater!