CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Spiritual Encounters

I think I have written in previous posts about my encounters with Hawks since Landon's passing.
The first was at the cemetary, after praying I looked to the sky and took in the air and blue sky and watched the beautiful hawk soar above me. It was very peaceful. The next that stands out is while Paige and I were playing in the front yard, we saw this beautfiful hawk flying around. Paige saw it and said "mommy that is the bird that is in my dreams". She was very excited.
This past Sunday, I went tot he cemetary to collect my potted plants from the cemetary. As I drove along the road leading to the entrance, I noticed the hawk fly off the fence and soar around as if it were leading me into the cemeteray.
(Paige has been looking curiously for ladybugs the last few weeks, when the lucky one is found it is stuck in her bowl with grass.)
While praying at the cemetery, I opened my eyes and guess what I saw, 3 lady bugs crawling on the plants and items that are sitting on Landon's site. Paige was not with me, but I did take her back later and we collected the gifts from Landon : )

1 comment:

Holly said...

I believe in those encounters... I want you to know a beautiful hawk has been hanging around our house the past two days- funny that you mention that. Maybe Landon is saying hi and watching of us too. :) I love you