CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Paigie Waigie

So it seems my little girl has grown out of her cute little nickname. She gets mad now when you call her Paigie Waigie. We had called her that, just becasue it rymes and it is cute afterall! A few kids at her preschool had also come up with it so it must fit! This past weekend her cousins came to play or should I say fight. B called her Paigie Waigie and she got all mad! How funny is that.................... like, I am 4 and a half now, DUH!
So I guess the name is gone for now! Maybe we can come up with a all grown up nickname for her. She toots alot, maybe we could get away with tooter! Or maybe not! I can already see her face turning beat red and her foot stomping the floor!
Harley is hanging in, feeling ok, he is on steroids, I bet that would make me feel pretty good too.
Hmmm. Just kidding!
Tami

No comments: