CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

My Sneaky chocolate chunk girl

Paige loves chocolate chunk chips more than anything in the entire world right now.
Well this morning she asked if she could have some and I told her she had to eat her ham and bread first, this has been a way of getting her to actually eat breakfast. She gets a few chocolate chunks afterwards and of course always wants more. The answer again this morning was No you have had enough, I will get you some strawberries. She said OK. Well I am very abscent minded to say the least these days. I forgot to get her strawberries and instead I proceeded to go to my room to continue to get ready for work. Well she walks by my door and says, "mommy I just want to go to my room" Worried I looked at her and said do you feel OK. She said yes. As I looked at her I noticed she had her bowl in her hand and was covering it with her other hand. I said "oh, what's in your bowl. She siad nothing, I said Oh really, looks like something is in there. She said no it's nothing. I said is that the truth? She said no. I looked in her bowl and there were the chocolate chunks!! SNEAK! I guess I better stop buying the chocolate chunks!

2 comments:

Shan said...

What a stinker! But I have to say, I too love the chocolate chunks! I feel her pain:)

Silly, wonderful girl!

Holly said...

She is sooo funny! I love chocolate and you make sure and tell that stinker that Sophia loves chocolate too :)