CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and Things......

Well another Halloween and another "shy" Paige. I just knew this was going to be the year that she went and knocked on all the houses doors in the neighborhood. Not so for this little Rock Star! We went to the house down the street (her friend from preschool), and nobody was home. I finally talked her into going to the neighbors right next door. She did really good, but did not want to go anywhere else. She wanted to just hand out candy. Well we sat and didn't have anyone, so I told her we needed to go over and at least see her friend Terri, (adult friend). Terri has helped me out quite a bit and Paige just loves her! So we got over there and I barely got Paige out of the car. We went up and did our things, Terri invited us in and Paige of course wanted to see her bird, turtle and dogs. We ended up staying a few hours, having pizza and a glass of wine (for me that is) and Paige saw all the kids that came to her door. I think the whole scary costume thing totally freaks her out. Maybe next year! But she had a fun time. They had a great party at her school that morning.
Now I have just sneaked away from our Tea Party, I hear her up there calling for "my lady". That would be me. I am totally wiped. I have had this awful sinus problem this week. I finally could not take anymore of it and went to Urgent Care yesterday, yes with Paige in tow. The nurse was coughing horrendously all over me, as she gave me the whole sinus lecture. So the PA came in looked and said my sinus's were definitely swollen and gave me a prescription for antibiotic. So I go to get that filled and ask for the generic, and the generic is $75. WOW,
I have no health insurance right now. I lost mine with work when I went part time after Landon got sick, I better see about getting some soon! I feel better today, and hope to feel even better tomorrow. But wow, I am exhausted. Tag and races and everything else a 4.5 year old likes to do is tough when your sinus's feel like they are going to burst! We are on a new computer system at work too this last week. YIKES!!! My brain needs a rest and it starts all over already again tomorrow.
My Lady wants to go to the park, so I am signin off~ ! Before I get told I am mean again today! Have a good week!!

2 comments:

Angel said...

You are such a cool supermom...you should so proud of yourself, I know I am!!

Love you always-
Angel

HeatherS said...

Hi Tami :)

We are home! Yep, I think we shared the same view and noisy room! I hope you are doing well. We will have to meet up soon!

-Heather