CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Breaking news........

Paige wore jeans to school today!!!! Whoot, Whoot!!!
The girl has not worn jeans since she was 2!

She was in my room as I got dressed this morning and she said, mommy I like your jeans,
I said, you should wear jeans today too and we can be twins.................... She said she wanted to.
Not the first time we've tried to wear them and the minute she see's them she changes her mind.
Not today! She said mommy, I am not gonna be able to run in PE today! LOL!
I told her girls can run in jeans! She is a riot!


1 comment:

Shan said...

Finally! You go Miss P and rock your jeans (and while your at it maybe you can convince Josie that cool girls wear sweats too, we have the opposite problem at our house!)