CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

What a beautiful day

Oh, it finally feels almost like .... March! It is about 45 dregrees, the sun is shining and snow is melting away! Yippy.....Whoot Whoot, YAY!! OH finally!
I went for an hour walk at lunch and the sun on face, felt absolutely wonderful. Too bad I had to come back in to finish the day inside.
Tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice, however, of course, we are going to Estes, where it will be......Cold! But......I don't have to be there until 230p, so I will walk before going up. I am going to see a movie with my sister---Dear John. I read the book, loved it, and cannot wait to see the movie!
Tonight I am getting a babysitter and going to dinner and drinks with friends. Paige is quite frankly, totally stoked to have a babysitter. So excited she was still up at 930pm last night, cause "she couldnt' sleep" and "wasn't tired"................and this morning when she woke at 630am, she was "Very tired". But, today it is not my worry, I will NOT be the one dealing with attitude tonight! Nope, not me! I will be relaxing with a marg in my hand!


No comments: