CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Paige's Award.

I am such a proud mama! Unfortunatley with work I could not make it, but our good friend went and took pics!
From Paige's Teacher:


The 4th graders are teaching everyone what Trustworthiness means and then there is a student from each class that the teachers pick that exhibits this characteristic. I have chosen Paige for this award. You are more than welcome to come see her receive this award (but she doesn’t know about it…shhh!) and if you aren’t able to come, here’s what I’ve written about her for the school to hear:

I would like to have Paige Weatherby nominated for my classroom Trustworthiness award. I can count on Paige to always listen to directions and help others become better students by setting a great example. She is a great friend and continues to work hard in all that she does. Thanks Paige for all your hard work.







No comments: