CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Days

Days are passing by, seasons are passing by..... The holidays are here again. This year not as hard as last, but still tough.
The snow makes me want to sleep~! This weekend was a calm, relaxing, lazy weekend. Was ok though, cause we have been soo very busy. We are headed to KC next week to have Thanksgiving and my neices 3rd. b-day party. Will be tons of fun and very exhausting.....traveling 13 hours in 1 day each way.... Well worth it!
I just really don't have much to post-------------I was looking through my closet yesterday and found an unused diaper that I kept , it ripped my heart out.............WHY I have saved things like unused diapers.........I don't know, other than it reminds me of my sweet smelling, chubby cheeked, long eyelashed little boy!
Happy Early Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Michaelene said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I have kept diapers from each of my babies stages ... I thought that was something all mommies did?! At least I know you did it, too - but your diapers are far more significant right now. I am so grateful, this year, for women who inspire me - like Y.O.U.!
Love & hugs, Godspeed to KC and back home, my friend.

Missing Kisses said...

My angel was taken just over 2 months ago... I still haven't gone through her things to decide what I want to put in het memory chest. If I could I would save everything... I still have some of the heat gel packs that she had to keep on her heal before they stuck her to take blood... I have so much random stuff.