CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Nice days

I was going to start this post as Beautiful days, but as I looked through other blogs before this post, I find another sweet child that Mitochondrial Disease is taking away from his family. It breaks my heart! Our sweet children being taken from us way too soon! When this happens and I get angry I remember Landon's Hope and that fundraiser/walk means so much and really seems to be the only way that I know how to keep fighting for these children. I am really excited to see how many teams we can get signed up this year and how much we can raise for the UMDF!

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here, this weekend we will head up to the mountains, see my sister, neice and nephew. Play some tennis, eat way too much food and laugh! Great weekend ahead!




1 comment:

Jen said...

you deserve it! Have a wonderful weekend :)