CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Long Overdo

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, holidays are different now and always will be, there is a peice of life missing and things will never be the same.................that said, we are happy regardless and we had a great time with my family..... My nephew is abosolutely adorable, at 2 months, starting to smile and I tried to teach him to stick his tongue out. He tried and I am sure at Christmas time, it will be a success!
Paige did great in the car, she did get bored and I heard a few times-------------"How Much Longer", BUT I can't really talk because we picked my dad up half way there and the last 4 hours, I asked him at least 3 times, "HOW MUCH LONGER!"
We also celebrated my princess neices 3rd b-day, she is a riot, such a beauty queen! AHd coffee with an old high school friend! That was tons of fun!

I went to have lunch with Paige at school yesterday, what fun! Those kindergardners are hilarious and full of life and energy! It was a good time.
Also Paige has started to make her own breakfast....................just a bowl of cereal, but still! Waht an accomplishment. I was in the shower when she got up yesterday and she came in to ask where the milk was! She had already pushed the kitchen chair over to get into the cabinet and get her cereal and a bowl, and could not find the milk in the fridge......lol! But she got it out and made herself a bowl of cereal...............did the same again this morning............Now if only she will do that on Saturday/Sunday morning and I can sleep in!






No comments: