CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is what I miss the most

Reading through my journal after Landon's passing.
I would do just about anything to have 1 more morning. This is my entry from December 08.

Landon and I used to lay in bed, even though it was only 5AM, it was soo very special.
The sun would start to come up, shine through the little window and light the room.
The birds had been chirping already for hours, I would give his sweet cheeks kisses and hold his hand, and tell him how much I loved him. At times, my mind wondered about what it would feel like when he was gone. I never could have imagined the emptyness I feel without him.

Tto have lost a child is a pain soo deep. The loss of something that no matter what you do, or say they can never be back.
Those mornings are what I miss most about Landon. I think as they days go by and the sun rises and birds chirp earlier, these times will be more often. The emptiness will be there, but nothing, nobody can take away those memories. They are in my heart, in my soul. And for that I will forever be grateful.


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

my prayers are with you, Tami

Holly said...

Through you that beautiful boy has a legacy! I was thinking of him a few nights ago when I sang Troy a lullaby :) I love you girl! I'm here if you need me!