CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Changes....

The house is up for sale and we are moving to MN.
I am so very excited for the move. My only concern is Paige, with her high anxiety, starting a new school. She is so fun and outgoing, I know she will adjust quickly, just worries me of course.
I have to do what I think is best for the both of us. This what not an easy decision for me only for her sake, but a very well thought out decision!

She is doing really well in school and is a bundle of energy!

Before we move, we are doing one more walk to raise funds and awareness for mitochondrial disorders. The walk again this year June 4th to celebrate Landon's B-day (May 30th). This walk once again will be in memory of Landon and Marie.
Once we move, I will still be doing a team in honor of Landon with the Minnesota Energy for Life walk, which I hear is huge! I am excited to be a part of that and carry his legacy with us.
To join or donate for this years fundraiser www.umdf.org/landonshope


1 comment:

Shan said...

Congrats Tami! Big change but wonderful too!

All our love :)