CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

She's got it.......

Bieber Fever! I never thought I would HAVE to say that.
We have been watching youtube videos while dancing in the basement.
Yesterday she gave me her tooth fairy money to buy the Justin Beiber CD.

She told me the other day how much she hates school. Snow day yesterday and she says.
"I love school today mom!"
School for her is about weather or not she looks cute, hoping the boys will chase her on the playground, socializing with her friends. I have a feeling I am going to have my hands full as she becomes a teenager.
She did get a note on her report card "not at grade level" I instantly emailed her teacher to see what was going on. I got her signed up for tutoring and she is reading a book everynight, as well as special reading in school. In talking to other parents, it seems they got the same note. I think they are trying to scare us so we make sure they work harder. Well, she is working very hard now that she knows I am in contact with her teacher every week :)

Watching the snow fall, it's amazing how warm 30 degrees feels after -7 the last few days.


No comments: