CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mornings

My 6 yr old has decided to act like a teeny bopper and have her hair curled in the mornings. One day she won't let me brush it and the next I am brushing, hairspraying and curling. Her hair is so fine, like mine, and will curl a bit but a few minutes later goes pretty much straight. Day 1-- I heard a small wimper "my hair won't curl right" Day 2-- It was a screaming, crying mess of all messes!!! "my hair won't curl, it looks ugly, I AM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!!" AHH!!!! Needless to say we were 3 minutes late to school. Day 3-- I moosed the you know what outta that fine hair and we got amazing curls and ran off to school to make it on time and I kept my fingures crossed that those curls stayed in until she took her face out of a mirrors site! SUCCESS!!! Day 4--She did not ask for her hair curled and as I tried to brush it I got the old "Ouch that hurts, don't touch my hair". Oh yes, it's a good day!

We had a great Thanskgiving. Went to Minnesota to see the, well ok, I guess I can say it............Boyfriend. (I don't know why that sounds so weird to say.)
Paige and I trucked 12 hours. We had great food and a great time! She did pretty amazing in the car, thanks to the DVD player and tons of patience!


1 comment:

Holly said...

boyfriend.. ummm... maybe in another blog :)
And yes... I can say now that my sister taught Sophia about the flat iron.. I too love the mornings when I get the old, "OUCH DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR!!!"