CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A bit of bragging and such


This is how we got our Christmas tree home.







I unloaded the tree off the roof of the car.........by myslef. I then proceeded too cut the bottom off with a hand saw. After hand saw would go no further (or maybe it was my weak muscles), I grabbed the sharpest knife in my kitchen and proceeded to fail. I remembered there was a skill saw in the garage..........WHOA BABY! My first time using that thing, and I am very blessed to still have all of my body parts. BUT that did the job! Managed to get the tree all set up and it looks great!
We had a great weekend with friends and family. Back to the grind and I think I better get started on Christmas shopping soon. Paige has her very first musical presentation at school tomorrow night. I am extremely excited although a bit nervous for her at the same time. Hoping her anxiety is on the low side! I showed her how to stand with her knee's bent a bit.
My older sister locked her knees once on the bleechers and that WAS NOT GOOD!

No comments: