CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Concert

It went great. She was so excited and had a great time. She was nervous up there sining, she swayed her arms and moved side to side, but she did great!!! She has her Christmas party today and couldn't be more excited to have the next 2 weeks off.
She said to me in the car last night
P- "mommy Sabrina in my class is really cute and all the boys like her"
Me-" oh sweetie you are very cute too"
P-"I know I am"
ME-" Besides you don't want a boy to like you just becuase your cute, you want them to like who you for who you are on the inside and because your funny and a great person"
P-"oh"
Me-"Shawn (LDR--"boyfriend") doesn't like me cause he thinks I'm cute, he likes me cause he thinks I am funny"
P-"UH, No your not mom!"
Too funny! Why is she thinking about boys when she is only 6 anyways! I told her to have fun with her friends and not to worry about stinky BOYS!!

She has her last Basketball game tomorrow and my sis and neice and nephew are coming down for the night. Should be a fun, relaxing weekend. I really need to do some Christmas shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel