CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where oh Where is the time going!

Wow, things have been very crazy.
We were really busy with the walk and everyone in town for that.
Then we unexpectedly had to leave town. RIP LISA.
We are now back. It has rained everyday I thin for the past few weeks and my weeds are taking over my yard. I did spray but the then it rained about an hour later, and even though the bottle says, rain proof in 30 minutes, my weeds have not shown any signs of dying at all.
So I will wait and try and tackle that when the sun comes back out and the temps are in the 80's.

My flowers, plants and trees on the other hand are looking absolutely awesome! They are as big now as they were at the end of the summer, I cannot wait to see the roses, clamatis and everything else bloom.

We are once again for I think the 5th weekend in a row headed out of town. Back to Estes for the Brew Fest! http://www.epbrewery.net/
I will help my sister out working a bit, while sipping a few beers as well. It is always a ton of fun and hopefully it will be rain free for a most of it!
But, I am heading down early Sunday for a day of pulling more weeds and laundry done!

No comments: