CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Socks, shoes and a sweater...........ugh!

Yes, I am wearing all three today, because it is quite cool. The sun is starting to peak out for the first time in a long time, or at least it seems like a long time.
I am in desperate need of warmer/sunnier weather to stay chipper. My yard is also in need so the weed killer will actually work!
Paige's new faveorite thing to do is......................The Skate Park. No, she doesn't ride a skate board, better yet she runs up and down the ramps, grabs on with one hand, squirms her way up to the top and slide down! And she has what she calls "Good Moves!" And she really does very good. I am sure we will be back there again tonight and I will take my camera to share some pics!
Hopefully soon we will be putting up her pool in the backyard and maybe even go to the acutal pool. They go 1 time a week at daycare too, of course I am a nervous reck with that thought!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Too funny! It's cool that she can actually get on the skate park. Here there's always a ton of big kids with their potty mouths so Josie doesn't go. We should be warm today!!!! High 80's for you guys and 90 here:)

Go kill some weeds Mama;)